About Delfin Health
Delfin Health’s citizen centric health data management platform enables citizens to securely access, control and share their own health data. Combined with its proprietary chronic disease prediction engine powered by explainable AI, and a health resource library, citizens are empowered to take a more proactive approach to improving their own health.
The Delfin Health platform provides a number of frameworks and services designed to allow true citizen owned data and citizen-led data management. These include a highly secure (Quantum resistant), GDPR-compliant, distributed and highly configurable storage mechanism. Blockchain and smart contracts enable citizens to securely access and share their data whilst maintaining overall control and visibility of who is accessing their data.
Delfin Health comprises an iOS , Android and web application s and an employer portal which integrates with a centralised AWS hosted custom developed API that is underpinned by the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain platform and IPFS (Interplanetary File System).
Within this foundation architecture, Delfin Health provides a number of frameworks and services designed to allow true patient owned data and patient-led data management.
Our Design Principles
• Citizen centric - empowering citizens
• Secure - one entry point, distributed encrypted storage
• Scalable - technical architecture
• Frictionless - multiple routes to verification, digital user journey
• Efficient - reducing operational overhead for NHS and GPs
• Trusted - citizen centric
• Regulatory compliant - technically and legally
• Independent - data provider to all parties